Soy Isoflavones

BabyD331

Reaction score
Hey! Long time member but I've been gone for a long time. I'm TTC #3 and am trying Evening Primrose Oil from CD1 until I ovulate and this month I took Soy Isoflavones days 3-7 to get a strong ovulation. We're hoping for twins and I'm on CD 11 now and definitely gearing up for a stronger ovulation.

Anyone had success with Soy Isoflavones?

Yes! I tried for 17 months ttc #1 and I took soy on month 16 and 17. Got my bfp on the second try with soy.

Waiting to start AF today so I can start my soy cd2-6. We are ttc #2 and hoping the soy works again. I have regular cycles and ovulate around cd12-14.

I also used my ff chart to track o the last time as well as CB digital o sticks.

I’m so out of practice with everything it’s been 2 years and 8 months since having my ds.

How long have u been ttc?

That's awesome! This is our first month. We have a 5 year old and a 1.5 year old. We had trouble with our first baby but I got pregnant after a year and then with our youngest, first time we decided to see what would happen and BOOM, pregnant.

I have 33ish day cycles and seem to ovulate regularly. I've done a lot of research on Soy and it looks like the success rate is crazy high.

Wow what awesome luck with #2! Hoping it happens quick this time for us too!

This will be our first cycle ttc it feels so strange to be getting back into it again but exciting as well.

When do u think you will O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->