Soy Isoflavones

LLbean

Reaction score
Questions to all you ladies... considering adding the soy isoflavones to my supplements now and wanted to know how to get the right ones... any brand in particular that you like? and how much to take?

I am thinking about the same thing and found a lot of good info in this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

I am thinking about the same thing and found a lot of good info in this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Cool thanks for the heads up... I got the GNC brand...
https://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-2331797dt.jpg

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
Soy Isoflavone Concentrate 100.00 mg **
Cranberry Concentrate (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 400.00 mg **
** Daily Value (DV) not established

Oh good...I am still looking for it in liquid form...It looks like we are both too late this cycle anyway...GL...

oh I started already... I read to do CD3 to CD7... I started yesterday :)

yes BUT I am also still on my unusually heavy period today (took baby aspirin because supposedly it helps with implantation and man, quite a messy period it has been! even my gums were bleeding after brushing)

Good luck ladies xx hope soy wrks for you. I did try, a few cycles ago & didnt wrk for me. I didnt even ov that month! Frm reading on here it seems that is quite common . I think it mainly benefits people with v v long cycles & they take it to shorten them. I took it because I thought I might get stronger egg. Its a tricky one. Sorry didnt want to put a dampner on things, just wanted to let you k ow some people have found soy messed their cycles up (& they tended to be people with 'normal' cycles in the first place). Babydust, hope you get your bfp real soon xx

Good luck ladies xx hope soy wrks for you. I did try, a few cycles ago & didnt wrk for me. I didnt even ov that month! Frm reading on here it seems that is quite common . I think it mainly benefits people with v v long cycles & they take it to shorten them. I took it because I thought I might get stronger egg. Its a tricky one. Sorry didnt want to put a dampner on things, just wanted to let you k ow some people have found soy messed their cycles up (& they tended to be people with 'normal' cycles in the first place). Babydust, hope you get your bfp real soon xx

yeah I am only trying this month and that is it... my cycles are 28 days, 25 days, 28 days, 25 days... you get the idea... I am only doing it to see if it does make a difference, but only one cycle... don't want to mess my body up. As it is I went through Estrogen Dominance so the last thing I need is more estrogen in my system LOL...oh the things we do for the :baby::baby::baby:

Another thing I won't do again is the darn Aspirin... such a HEAVY period this time because of it... and still going strong... they usually lasted 4 days... I started on Monday and does not show signs of stopping yet... so yeah, tried but not doing it again. Today having bad cramps from it too...ugh

Thanks 3birds...hmm....maybe I need to do more research...

Hi ladies :) I've tried soy for the 1st time this cycle. I'm on cd14 and so far no signs at all of approaching ovulation:( my plan was to take them for one month only to have better egg quality. I just hope I ovulate this cycle at least!! I've not had a cycle where I haven't ovulated... Kind of wishing I didn't take them now, but I've read so many positive things about ladies getting their bfps, I just had to try as getting desperate now!!!Good luck to everyone, sticky bfps all round xxx

I'd love to know for women with the shorter cycles what soy iso's did for them. My cycles came back in Jan and were only 21 days apart, but the last 2 have been 23 and 25, so much better. I'm searching for anything that will help, but not have serious consequences with use. Some of you may have read when I started Vitex to regulate it caused high blood pressure. I have very high stress, but this has never happened before and my stress level never really changes so I can't blame it on stress. It could have been lack of sleep, but then I've been through days since when I didn't get good sleep and my blood pressure didn't go up again so I don't think that is what caused it either. I know we're all different, but good grief! I'm either very sensitive or just plain used it incorrectly. However, I don't see how 800mg of Vitex a day is overkill.

So it's a toss up. Try for stronger egg or possibly mess up what would be a normal cycle or possibly cause other serious side effects...

tomorrow will be my day 4 and then done... so will let you know

I hope so... my thing was...lets see if this brings twins LOL

I know I am crazy but heck, why not try. It is only a supplement that says "support for bone, heart and urinary tract health" so ...4 days of it can't do harm, right. Also bought some Yucca (yams) and will be making my Yucca cake soon.

Happy that my period is on track (as in it dwindled down after the highly bloody episode) so the Baby Aspirin idea to "help implantation" may not be one for me... but I tried it and now I know...NEXT! LOL

I know I am crazy but heck, why not try. It is only a supplement that says "support for bone, heart and urinary tract health" so ...4 days of it can't do harm, right. Also bought some Yucca (yams) and will be making my Yucca cake soon.

Happy that my period is on track (as in it dwindled down after the highly bloody episode) so the Baby Aspirin idea to "help implantation" may not be one for me... but I tried it and now I know...NEXT! LOL

Yes, it's good to know, though, and you now know you have no clotting issues whatsoever. Been there, done that, but wasn't trying to conceive at the time. A bloody explosion it was to say the least! Just wondering if you were taking a baby aspirin?

I read taking soy the later days could bring twins. 2 for the price of one! LOL! That'd be great! I'll take it CD1-5 for a bigger better eggy. Just hope it does the trick!

Yes, it's good to know, though, and you now know you have no clotting issues whatsoever. Been there, done that, but wasn't trying to conceive at the time. A bloody explosion it was to say the least! Just wondering if you were taking a baby aspirin?

I read taking soy the later days could bring twins. 2 for the price of one! LOL! That'd be great! I'll take it CD1-5 for a bigger better eggy. Just hope it does the trick!

yes I was taking the BA...which is why I was overflowing! and clots that were about 3X2 inches! Had they not dropped on the floor right in front of me I would not have believed it!

I took the soy Iso starting on CD3...so from 3 to 7..hope that is "late enough" lol

ok just took my last dosage of Soy Isoflavones... lets see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->