Soya isoflavones question

robyn1990

Reaction score
Does anyone use these when ttc?

I've been looking online for them but all the labels say "suitable for using during menopause" so are they not safe for when ttc? I'm so confused

xxxx

You take different doses of them whilst ttc.

I know lots of ladies have success, but I didn't ovulate at all when I took soy. I usually ovulate just fine

I used them for five cycles when ttc my rainbow. I had a chemical on them and was altogether unsuccessful. It wasn't until I stopped that I got pregnant twice (first was a 6 week loss)

Hi Robyn,
this month I am giving soy isoflavones a try. I took them from cd3 - cd7. Not sure if it worked for me as I am only 4dpo.
I didnt have any side effects like others have had. The more you try and read the more confused you will probably get. I have read alot of good things, but I have also read about not so great things happening.
if you use them make sure you look into how to take them. You can't take more then 200mg a day, and you have to take them like clomid, only 5 days, starting on cd2, cd3, or cd4.

And yes its normal to find them in the menopause remedies, that was the only way I could find it in a pill form.

good luck

I took soy this cycle, I'm currently on CD 11 so I'm not sure if they were effective yet or not. I took 120 mg CD 3-7. I'm starting to notice some EWCM and had a reasonably dark line on an OPK, so I'm hopeful it's helping something to happen!

Thanks ladies!! Think il see how ttc goes, because I'm not sure if I'm ovulating so will track it for a bit and see how t goes xx

I was on them and had no success. I will say they messed up my cycles and because they increase estrogen gave me crazy mood swings.

Wish you the best!

I concieved LO the month I took Soy, we'd been trying 6 months with no success so I took it cd 3 to 7 and it worked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->