soz to join in but yet another great start

weestar21

Reaction score
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

for past couple of days ive nbeen finding wee hard bits of stuff in my water :? at first i thought it was limscale in my kettle cos thast where i first found it was in OH cup of coffee :lol: but after a few more days ive been finding more and more and last night after having a giggle with AG and Yvanne i went for a nice bubble bath only to find loads of these wee hard things in the water :shock: :shock:

its like tiny pieces of rock or something black on one side and a greeny white on the other side :? but when it dries out it crumbles away :? So rang the housing today and the woman asked what tap it was comming from and as i explained when i fill my kettle i use cold water from kitchen and when i run a bath i always use ht water first and ive found these things in both places now.

so she went on to say if its cold tap then it wopuld have to be scottish water that looks at their main tank but i said it was comming from hot tap aswell so she then said that i will need to get aplumber out :roll: so been booked for one tomoz but gawd knows whats going to happen if the tank in the loft is full of limescale as these flats have been up for best part of 80 years :( i just dont know how they will replace it through a small hatch :lol: or will they be able to clean it all :?

one last Q can this be harmfull? it does look pretty yucky but the water is running clean but over the past 2 weeks ive found at least 15 pices of this yucky stuff in the water its only about the size of a white chocolate button but its just the colour and the hardness of it thast worrying me :oops: :oops:

anyways will let yous know what the plumber says tomoz if he shows up :roll: :roll:

Erm NAHHHH tell her to get an emergency plumber out TODAY you have babies ffs an the water can't stay like that - You can't do their drinks & stuff in that water!! :shock:

Bar being really pissed off for you I have no idea!

well Adele has little bottles of fruit juice her gran sends up so shes got plenty of that, I cant drink tap water so i always buy bottled water so i just make colbys juice up with bottled water anyway :lol: but its put me off drinking tea and coffee but OH is still drinking it :sick: i rang them back and she said that im lucky im getting one out tomorrow as they are really busy with everyone getting kitchens and bathrooms fitted :roll: i just hope they come tomoz or their will be trouble :twisted: :twisted:

Thats shocking service :x

typical council servis though i guess, i cant complaine really they have been good with us up untill now i just hope the plumber shows up tomoz :roll:

plumber came out and all he could do was empty the hot water tank to see if it helped flush anything out, all its done was left me no hot water :roll: will need to keep an eye on it and try fimd out wich water its really comming from cos OH says hes filled kettle up with hot water too so im confuzzled, but their isnt anything else the concil can do but if it continues i will need to get scottish water out and ask the neighbours if they have the same problems :roll: :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->