Spanish speaking mums and children in London/Essex

Jodie.82

"Earth & Angel mama"
Reaction score
Hi!
To cut a long story short...........I've returned to London with my little girl, shes half Peruvian, born in Peru and we lived there until she was 20 months old. Now that we are back I really need to keep her Spanish going and I cant find any Spanish speaking parent and baby/toddler groups anywhere! So I think I need to start my own, as we have lots of friends to meet and play with but I don't know a soul who speaks Spanish and im so scared of her losing her other language and it would be such a shame!! her dad is not over here at the moment so that doesn't help as she isn't hearing any Spanish at all, I do try and speak with her a bit each day but im not 100% fluent so I find it hard, even though she knows all her animals, body parts, colours numbers etc in Spanish I know that she would be saying so much more by now if she was hearing more Spanish as her English has come on loads and she talks in full sentences.

Is there anyone from a Spanish speaking background or who speaks Spanish in the London or Essex area who would want to meet for play, chat, songs, coffee, anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->