Spartacus, anyone?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
It's an awesome, bloody, extremely graphic show based on Gladiators. It's amazing! It's by Showtime I believe.

Has anyone else seen it?

Yes ive seen the both series so far, just waiting for the 3rd series now, though unfortuniatly the original actor who played spartacus died this year from cancer so now someone else is playing him. Cant wait for the newest series ive seen the trailor and it looks really good

I KNOW! Poor Andy Whitfield. He was so sexy. :( The new guy doesn't even look like Andy lol, but I'm totally excited to see his new season. I own both of the others on blu ray and it's amazing to see all of the detail! I really love that Lucy Lawless is in it, too. She's gorgeous!

Love it, so sad about the original actor tho

He was so delicious. :(

The first time I saw the first episode, I turned it off because it looked like a cheap imitation of 300. But I am SO glad we got back into it because it's everything I love - tons of blood, sex, and it's set in a different time period!
I told my OH I was gonna need a cigarette after watching the sex scenes, though. Holy smokes. (I don't even smoke lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->