Spasms in uterus

babz4me

Reaction score
What the beep is going on here. 2 nights in a row I can actually feel my uterus twitch. Has anyone else ever had that? what does it mean? I'm confused:shrug:

I'm 6 days past ovulation and have NO idea what this is??????

What the beep is going on here. 2 nights in a row I can actually feel my uterus twitch. Has anyone else ever had that? what does it mean? I'm confused:shrug:

I'm 6 days past ovulation and have NO idea what this is??????

I have.
I've found it means absolutely nothing. :hugs:

I've had crampyness and twinges and things happening down there like that off and on almost every day from 5DPO until AF every month since I started charting and paying attention to my cycle. Idk what it means. Im thinking thats just normal. Or maybe we are paying super attention to everything our bodies are doing now!

True, although I still hold out a little hope for you that it is a good sign. I notice all sorts of things I never did before ttc. Like how heavy my insides feel during OV, surely an eggy can´t weigh that much.
I did get spasms when I was pregnant, but much later than 6 DPO, at about 6 weeks it started. Right now even if you conceived chances are it hasn´t implanted yet. Still fingers crossed.

:rofl:

Have you had any burritos lately? :hugs:

*Nods*

*Puts on psychic hat*

I predict you'll meet a dark stranger, probably tomorrow morning. Might be best if you stay home.

(Sometimes I really disgust myself.)

OMG Super! :rofl::rofl::rofl:https://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/jumbo/humor/laughing-2.gif

Thanks for the info you funny gals! I will keep my eye or whatever on it though as I got hubby to put his hand on my uterus and even he could feel it. Weird eh:shrug:

Thanks for the info you funny gals! I will keep my eye or whatever on it though as I got hubby to put his hand on my uterus and even he could feel it. Weird eh:shrug:

I misread this as "I got hubby to put his head in my uterus."

Clearly I need more coffee!

EEW a dark stranger! That is so funny and gross

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back