SPD is sooo painful :(

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Well with me sick lastnight aswell as having Spd from about 16 weeks. It's got sooo much worse :(

I find sitting and lying down so painful it brings me to tears.
I'm waiting for the doctor to do my sicknote but she wants to talk to midwife first! Wht is midwife says no!?

I sit down for my job and I can't handle it at all!

Has anyone else got pain when sitting down like at the lower part of my back goin into my bum and down my legs and it's killing My knees!

Can maternity triage do anything? Xx

Have you tried osteopathy? Mines been horrible and I've started seeing an osteopath and he clicked me back into place and its really seemed to have helped so far. X

My chiropractor has been able to take all my pain away...it's amazing. No reason to suffer!

i brought myself a body pillow, slept with it last night and its the first time in 2 months that ive slept without being in pain.
Also mw told me to get a birthing ball and do exersises on it. bounce up and down with a straight back and roll your hips round and round. 20mins twice a day.

still got to get the ball before i try that

I had similar pains for almost three weeks- finally went to a c hiropractor and now - no more pain - it's amazing!

My physio gave me a kind of spider like belt which gives me a lot of relief but I can't sit down in it :(

I got referred to physio for exercises to help, a tubi grip to hold bump in and take the pressure off my hips and back, and a black wrestler style belt which really helps!!

I've got it, had it since 14weeks.

I'm on crutches now, wish I could afford to see a chiropractor.

It is so painful and I'm in tears quite often because of it, I just try to keep telling myself it will end soon!

beg/steal/borrow the money, its so worth it if anyone can pay for you - nhs physio is a bit crap.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->