Spd pains in TWW

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm testing bfns at the moment around 10dpo- having spd pains it's hard to sit down at my desk, bum hurts as all the bones feel bruised in the under area! Tmi! I've read that spd pain can come before bfp lol clutching at straws lol! But had awful spd last time on crutches! I could be 9dpo if ov two days after pos opk and smily but was negative by the next am so assumed I'd ovd day of smily or day after! I'm starting to feel out this month but have some boggling symptoms inc temp being over 37 consistently! Anyone have any experience of spd returning as a early sign x

Girl I'm no help, but kinda feel the same.

Here's my story....

First month actually trying but I'm not temping. Doing everything else just not that...
Started cramping, or pinching a little two days ago, then a little more yesterday and did a cp/cm check this a.m and cervix was soft high but had a slight bit of red tiny streaks with ewcm on my finger...thought for sure AF was on the way so plugged up. Lunch time went to check, nothing on my tampon.....check cp/cm again...now medium firm, still high and now a very small amount of brownish pink cm. Still nothing when I wipe or pee though...still cramping.
Boobs have been hurting for a few days, but AF cause that too...nauseated two days ago, nothing since. Emotional today...not sure if it's because I am terrified AF is coming or that I still have a chance or if it's just AF symptoms...so confused. Took a test this a.m but not first pee...I forgot. It was negative..

Think I'm out, or is there still hope?
11dpo today.

Heya myfire:)
Ah I could have written your post myself it's exactly how I feel swinging from emotion to emotion, feel positive to feeling completely no chance! Then back to positive again! I've had 5 bfns today and that's ridiculous I've tested that many times just hoping that next one will be my bfp.
I don't think your our yet Hun could that be implantation related- I've not ever experienced implantation bleed so not too sure what it looks like! But keep positive and as long as af stays away your still in the game. It's really hard this TWW and I feel I just want to know what's happening to my body and if I'm not pregnant why I'm having so many pains. Had spd in last pg really bad and have had this all day today can't get comfy sitting. I had BAD af type cramps tues night so I'm holding on to that being implantation and not enough hcg built up yet. I did look at a test I threw away two hours ago now I think I can see something but it's way over limit so prob evap! Here's to tomorrow's testing!
Hope your okay keep strong xx

Hoping I'm not out yet either but starting to loose that hope!!!

You think 5 is bad?? I have tested about 5 days in a row (which is way too soon but ya know...ha ha) I literally have gone thru 10 test to date.

I refuse to test anymore and wait on AF...I can feel it coming forsure.

We MC in Feb so this is the first time we've tried....sadness.

My fire im so sorry for your loss :hugs: It's so difficult. Bless you!
Makes me feel better that others are POAS as much as me lol! Another two bfns today I think I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact this prob isn't going to me my month but not out until the :witch: makes her appearance. How are you doing x

Hey!! Well AF showed or I thought...I had red blood this a.m then plugged up and changed yet again only to find a little Brown on the plug all day...so I left it out this time later this afternoon and nothing but little streaks of brown...not enough to even wear a tampon. Ugh!!! I don't know what to think today....

I have no clue how to add people as "friends" I keep having people ask me.

A few days before my bfp I had one evening where my pubic bone felt tender, exactly like the SPD pain I had in my last pg. It didn't remain permanently, but it was accompanied by twinges and pinches on and off and was followed by a lovely :bfp:
That must have been around 9-10 dpo, but I didn't test until 13 dpo and by then I had a nice line.
I hope you get your :bfp: this month. Good luck! Xxxxx

Thank you Moom! That's sounds exactly what I'm experiencing it started on Weds/Thurs quite bad I couldn't actually sit well at work lol! It's eased off now I twinges! I've been testing daily bfn. I thought I may have saw a line this morning but then I couldn't do line eyes! I have one more frer for tomorrow left. I am either 1 or 2 days late but have 11 day LP so I have read that I may have to wait after missed AF honestly I just want to know now as its making me feel a bit low! But thanks so much for your reply it does give me some hope that it could be something! Congrats on your bfp!

Ps I'll post a pic of my test from today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"