SPD please help!!!!!!!!!!!

soon to be 3

Reaction score
OMG im having a bad bad day in so much pain i cant stop :cry:i have spd but i never fault it was going to get this bad i cant walk im in so much pain and my down below area feels like its had a bomb gone of down there TMI sorry but the pain is unbearable i take 30/500 co-codamol and that is not even hitting the pain today im 27 weeks tomorrow so how am i going to cope with getting even bigger i really don't know.some advice please is any one else suffering as much as this is there any thing else i can do i go physio and that don't help.thank you to any one who post no matter what the advice is i will take any.xxx

Hi,
Best advice I can give is to rest, keep your knees together as much as you can, getting in and out of bed, up off the sofa or anything like that..keep them together. When sleeping, put a pillow between your knees, it helps take the pressure off your hips. Dont lift anything heavy, and if you can get a big tubigrip bandage or something similar that you can put round your hips, this may help too.
There is very little you can do for it to be honest, resting is pretty much it! Ask your physio for a belt and crutches to help take the weight off when walking xx

I also have this hun! It started with my son at around 26weeks but with this baby its started at day 1 pretty much I couldn't believe it!! I don't have much advise hun I no my midwife says it gets worse with each pregnancy and that I will probably end up with crutches as it pretty bad already! I just wanted u to no I no how ur feeling and I. Really feel for u! If u ever want to chat u can pm me xxx

im going through something veeery simelar! ive got a trapped nerve and now i cant walk to the toilet without being in agony. i went to the Drs today to see if there was anything stronger than paracetamol i could take, as there just horrible sweets now. she was lovely and gave me some low dose co-dyrdramol to try, but hasnt helped so far. i had a bath tonight and that hasnt done anything either, but i feel nice n clean. i sit on a hot water bottle which seems to help a little but as soon as i get up again, its back to square one. ive had this problem since 10weeks but sunday gone it just got unbarable. ive got to wait until 13th april for a consultation appointment for physio as its self referal up here now. but anyways, my lovely dr just said lots of rest, and that she feels very sorry for me. this is my first baby, so i do have the time to rest, infact i have a lot of time to rest, but i changed the bedding today and havnt been able to move since... the only thing i can think of is maybe a hot water bottle and just resting as much as you can..... i know easier said than done. hope you feel better soon chick xxx

thank you so much its nice to know someone knows how im feeling and im not alone xxx

thank you so much its nice to know someone knows how im feeling and im not alone xxx

right back at ya! lol. its horrible the things we go through, and the men huff and puff when you ask them to get the laundry off the line before it blows away and fold it up....might of just asked him to chop his hand off and shuv it up his arse the way he reacted lol.. funny cuz im not doing it! itll stay there until he does it.....lazy *******. i hope you OH is supporting you more than mine! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->