Spd relief!! ..yes!!

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!
Don't know if this has been seen before, but since i've been in agony for the past 5-6 weeks (as far as i can remember) with SPD, i've been looking for a cure/relief etc .. finally found one tonight.. It took a minute and 30 seconds to do and I couldn't walk before, but after.. I could walk, fast as i wanted to! so happy!! Thought i'd share .. Hope it helps atleast one person! ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVW7lalrwxE

xxx

I shall give this a try. Thank you so much! xx

Very interested to hear if this works for other ppl too

I am ttc at the moment but am probably going to get some degree of spd when I am pregnant. Had it in prev pregnancies , with the last one being the worst by far, I was on crutches from 16weeks and my physio said I was too unstable to attempt any realignment on so I was in severe pain for the last 6months.

And so easy to do too , hope you ladies get some quick relief xx

I wish I would have seen this when I was pregnant! I'll be keeping it in mind for the next one! Thanks :thumbup:

i tried sleeping with a pillow between my legs and it got worse, took pillow away and it started to get bettter, also had physio to realign my hips to relieve sciatica.

I really enjoy it.. In the video, the woman says it shouldn't hurt at all, it does hurt me a little, but it's a nice pain and then afterwards its great!
Please let me know how it's worked out for you guys! :flower:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"