SPD?

PhotoPassion

Reaction score
So I'm on my third pregnancy and have never experienced leg pain like this and was wondering if maybe it's SPD. Before this pregnancy, I went to a physical therapist for some back pain and he told me I had some issues with my SI joint and things being severely misaligned. I thought we had fixed those issues, but the heavier I get, the more pain I've been in. My pain mostly feels like it's on the back of my thigh, directly beneath my butt. It seems to only be on my left side, but the pain can wrap around to my lady parts and more recently my pelvis as well. It's been so bad today that I can barely walk at all. Moving my leg at all causes a lot of pain... kind of like the muscle is tearing I guess. I don't think it's nerve pain though.

Anyways, I'm sure there's not much to be done other than to get this baby out haha. Just wondered if anyone else had a similar pain or had suggestions. I still have like 6 more weeks and I'd like to walk for some of those:haha:

Sounds like sciatica to me. I had both in my pregnancies and SPD feels like being kicked in the pubic bone with a steel toe cap boot. 😳 I would describe sciatic pain like something tearing, it stops me in my tracks! There are exercises/stretches you can find online to help relieve the pain. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->