speaking of undies...

MummyMummy

Reaction score
anybodyelse noticed the more pregnant they are the less sexy their undies are?! :rofl:

i think my mr.man has forgot what netting/lace/sikl/satin is... all he gets now is plain cotton and most of them are the old tatty ones that we all keep 'just incase' lmao!! it's a case of whatever i get 1st that fits!! :rofl:

although i did treat myself to some new maternity ones from next a few weeks ago which btw fit fab if anybody isstruggling for good fitting undies right now!

xXx

Haha, I have been wearing Primarks comfy high legs for agggggggggges and now I couldn't imagine going back to a thong!

LMAO! My husband got so fed up with the old undies I was wearing, that he actually went out and bought me comfy cotton ones with very cute patterns and prints!

good to know my mr.man isn't the only one suffering! fashion means nothing over comfortthese days it seems!
xXx

:rofl:

I wear my boyfriends PANTS not boxers PANTS, the ones he gets for chirtmas but he doesnt actually like cos he doesnt even wear pants :rofl: SO COMFTY ;)

I'm still in my normal underwear but I don't wear thongs or anything, they're just normal Primark £1 briefs. You know the ones they have on the stands that are all different cute patterns and just look like normal bikini bottoms? Although the shorts-type seem to be more 'in' at the moment and they just don't work for me, they cut into my thighs.

I don't care what I look like, comfort is muuuch more important! I didn't bother with any pregnancy ones, just got some larger nice stretchy comfy knickers. I won't be wearing them for too much longer anyway :)

I don't care what I look like, comfort is muuuch more important! I didn't bother with any pregnancy ones, just got some larger nice stretchy comfy knickers. I won't be wearing them for too much longer anyway :)

that's it... gowan! rub it in!
:p
xXx

Mothercare used to do a lovely set of lacey/cotton ones that fit nice and snug under the bump. I really wanted to get some this time round but the styles have completely changed and I REFUSE to pay out ££££s for knickers I will never wear again!

Mothercare used to do a lovely set of lacey/cotton ones that fit nice and snug under the bump. I really wanted to get some this time round but the styles have completely changed and I REFUSE to pay out ££££s for knickers I will never wear again!

with my 1st i bought some cotton ones 2 black 1 pink ithink from mothercare as they were reduced and istill wore them even when not preg :blush:

mothercare are so expensive!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back