~My lovely BFN taken today... :cry:

Attachments

• 13072009066.jpg
    13072009066.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 13072009069.jpg
    13072009069.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 63
I dont know if its just me but i almost think i can see something in the first 1? xox

so did i at one point, but how clearly to you? im not sure if its just me wanting to see it. x

are you sure thats are bfn ???? i'm sure i can see a line

oh god dont say that. ive tilted every which way and cant see anything?

where? lol

The first pic i almost think i can see1, but when enlarge not so sure...hmm sorry im not much help xox

i can see a line very clear in the first pic and the sec. one is a little to blurry but still can see a line

have you dismantled it and looked in light ? i had another look sure i can see something.

me too i swear that something is there unless all of us are seeing things this morning lol :)

I thought I could see a line when I read your other post but I'm not very good with these so didnt want to sound like an idiot or get your hopes up for nothing. :hugs: xxx

Oh darn...I don't see anything but it sounds like a lot of people can. Take that bad boy apart and post it. Good luck.

I don't see anything, but I have trouble seeing really faint ones anyway.

YOU ALL CANT COS I CAME ON!! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

heehee!!! so happy its bfn!!! xxx

You finally came on?! Gosh I wonder what whas wrong then? As you said you have always had 28 days periods, but nothing for the last 3 months?!
Are you going to go to the docs hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"