Sperm, fingers, allergies

littlethings1

Reaction score
Hello so me and my huba buba are TTC:baby: but whenever he finishes inside me i get really bad burning sensations and its extremely painful same with wearing a condom.
As soon as he (TMI)finishes on my vagina he inserts it manually with his fingers. Can i still get pregnant?
Fertility treatments are expensive and i don't know what else to do.
My family has a record of having to get a Hysterectomy so that makes it even more scary to think i'll never be able to have kids.:nope::nope:
Please help :(

First, the hysterectomy issues will almost completely have nothing to do with this burning/allergy thing, so rest easy about that.

Couple options:
1) Softcups and using preseed before inserting them so that is can mix with the semen when its in there and hopefully dilute it a bit to reduce the burning, plus preseed is good for the sperm to survive in. Have DH finish in the cup and then put that in.
2) IUI's will by-pass the whole vaginal irritation thing, and are usually much cheaper than other fertility treatments. I hear average around 300-700 a round, but usually on that lower end. So just so you know it won't be too crazy if you have to go that route.

You said it happens with condoms though too? Which makes me wonder if it is a semen allergy at all? Since there would be no semen with condoms. Maybe just vaginal irritation in general, that preseed may help with.

I'm actually currently In Nepal for the next year where literally nothing is available. It's a nightmare.
I should have pre planned for this ugh!

First, the hysterectomy issues will almost completely have nothing to do with this burning/allergy thing, so rest easy about that.

Couple options:
1) Softcups and using preseed before inserting them so that is can mix with the semen when its in there and hopefully dilute it a bit to reduce the burning, plus preseed is good for the sperm to survive in. Have DH finish in the cup and then put that in.
2) IUI's will by-pass the whole vaginal irritation thing, and are usually much cheaper than other fertility treatments. I hear average around 300-700 a round, but usually on that lower end. So just so you know it won't be too crazy if you have to go that route.

You said it happens with condoms though too? Which makes me wonder if it is a semen allergy at all? Since there would be no semen with condoms. Maybe just vaginal irritation in general, that preseed may help with.
I'm actually currently In Nepal for the next year where literally nothing is available. It's a nightmare.
I should have pre planned for this ugh!

you could get pregnant that way but its a slim chance

Slim chance to conceive with this method ,You would be more likely to conceive with AI using a syringe or instead cup. I would get into a doctor about the burning could be do an infection which you would want to treat before conceiving.

I would say the chances of you falling pregnant this way is very slim. It's not giving those swimmers chance to get close enough to the cervix like penetration does. Have you tried using a syringe? I know of someone who uses something called the stork otc. I think it's a little bit like a soft cup but its specifically for TTC. If all else fails then the only thing you can really do is see a doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->