Sperm Meets Egg Plan

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
I know there are a few threads about this floating around. I was just wondering who in TTCAL was trying SMEP...

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I did this - in conjunction with cbfm, softcups, conceive plus, prenatals & maca ( me and oh ) - it worked for me - 5 cycles post mc but only 3 of actual active trying :)

hx

Did you do SMEP for all three cycles?

yes - started either cd 8 or 9 depending on how it fitted in with everything, every other day - when we got peak on cbfm bd'd both days missed a day and one more for luck. Funny thing was the 2nd cycle - never got a peak and so did as the plan says - every other day but to cd 24 I think - got af cramps then so gave up oh was a bit shattered by then anyway!! - the next cycle we hit :)

I'm trying it this month, it's my 2nd month of TTC after my MMC.

I'm on CD11, so we started yesterday. However, I'm still spotting from my last AF, so I'm not sure if I'll still ovulate on CD14.

Hopefully it works for both of us!!

I tried it with my first pregnancy and it worked for us. Having said that, it's a lot of BDing if you O late like me!

Very true. DH and I almost made it through last cycle. I think we can do it (no pun intended) :haha:

Thats really positive feedback... we had agreed that this cycle we would try every other day so we are partly there with the plan.

Fx'd for you LeaArr x

I'm going to try the SMEP next month if I don't get preggers this month..I'll find out next week...
good luck to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->