Sperm waiting for eggy?! Anyone try this or trying this method?

K

kmumof2

Hi ladies anyone have successful stories or trying this method? Dtd 2-3 days prior to ovulation, and ending up with a bfp? My son is going to be 4 in October and he was conceived almost 4 days before ovulation so I know it's possible. But still seems wild to me. He wasn't a complete planned pregnancy so I had no idea when I ovulated with him but I do know they moved my edd 4 days. We only had unprotected sex once when he was conceived and it was on Jan. 17th, and my scan showed I ovulated on the 21st. can sperm really last that many days before ovulation?
This cycle. We dtd April 29th-30, & may 1st. Ovulation either may 2nd or may 3rd. Due to so work schedule this was the only possible time during my fertile month. So we will see. Thanks ladies

Me!! Currently 6 weeks pregnant and DH & I DTD 3 days before ovulation the cycle we got our BFP. Def. possible because there was sperm waiting when egg was released. Fingers crossed for you!

Yep, sperm can survive for up to 5 days inside your body (7 in some rare cases). You are more likely to conceive a female child if something like this happens, because the X-chromosome sperm can generally survive longer than the Y-chromosome sperm.

I dtd once it was 2/3 days before my ovulation & got pg, 8wks along now.. with my daughter it was no less than 3 days prior to ovulation trying out the shettles method for a girl & it worked :) even if u dont show lotsa fertile ewcm, in the uterus/cervix its always diff & speemies can def live that long :thumbup:

As Dill has said, girls last longer but are not fast swimmers, boys are quick but die off sooner like 2days or so i think :)

I'm going to try this method this month. Currently waiting for AF to show up.

Good luck with this method. Hoping it works for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->