Spider in the toilet

TTC 84

Reaction score
Lol I just got up to pee it's 2 am , sitting there and there's a massive huntsman spider on the door frame (I hate spiders) . I shut my eyes and ran past it to go get spray , came back and it's gone 😱 Where could it go so fast?? Now I'm freaking out and what will I do when I need to pee again in half an hour lol .

Jesus Christ I ust googled huntsman spider 🙈 wish I hadnt. I'd be putting a bucket in the bedroom and barricading myself in! 😂

I'd pee in a bucket until someone came to remove the spider!

Ahh I just googled it as well... I vote hotel!!

I'm okay with spiders, but I hate THAT spider!

I vote burning the house down lol :nope: here in the uk the biggest spiders we get are tiny in comparison to the huntsman and ive been known to lock myself away until my husband gets home to remove them . are they that common then ?

OMG!! Had to google it too! that is one scary spider!! do you have someone at home that can help you look for it??

Move house. Move country. Problem solved.

Eeeeeuuugh. I am not a fan of our 8 legged friends.

Oh dear that is a scary spider! I hope it decides to move out soon!!

Lol some great advice hahaha :) i literally held on to pee until my oh got up for work so he could clear the toilet , but it's gone and no where to be seen . I'm going to be freaking out all day until it's found. Yep huntsmans are your most common spiders here i HATE them . Oh won't be home until tonight think I'll get mum over to search lol

Australia has the scariest spiders!!! You have my utmost sympathy!

Eep! A few weeks ago I had this (except I'm in the uk so it was only massive in my opinion!) and I stayed up till 3am desperate to pee....ended up running past it to go for a wee. OH was a away for entire weekend! Ended up hoovering it on the Saturday evening as I couldn't face another night without peeing! Then told OH that we are buying a new house with at least two toilets! 😂

Omg I wish I hadn't googled that, I'm gunna have nightmares! Hope you managed to find and get rid of it xx

Ugh.. stupid Google!!!!
Australia has scary lots of things!!!!
I've always wanted to go but things like that terrify me... I really think I'd have a heart attack.... spiders give me real anxiety!! I start sweating and get dizzy and my heart races... not good news for me!

Had to Google it as well. Totally regret it as well...
Call exterminator & use your belly as excuse to get discount price! Then hermetically close your house fr all creepy crawlers.
Live in Canada & (touch wood) not seen those buggers.
X

Holy hell. My ultimate fear is a spider!! That's a huge Nasty ass one!! I read it's known for its speed! Also known as crab spider arghhhhhh I hope u find it!!!!!!!

No no no!!!! I can see why you were scared!!! Screw that!

OMG! You gotta MOVE! :argh: You're nice! OH would have been woken up immediately! I should have listened to Loraloo and NOT googled that! :wacko:

OMG wish I hadn't googled that :wacko: that is HUGE I would have left the house until someone had come and removed it I would not be able to be in the house knowing that is lurcking somewhere :wacko:

I second leaving the country. I also just googled it and that is not ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->