Spider in the toilet

Well he's still hiding somewhere and I'm still freaking out lol

I am/was stupidly arachnophobic, to the point that the tiniest, most harmless jumping spiders would drive me to an anxiety attack. Well...my fiancé is a tarantula guy... >< we currently have four and surprisingly I don't mind them as much now that he's taught me about them. Huntsmans however would have me burning down my house...

Ha, my husband owns a tarantula also, I got it for him for his bday 8 years ago.. her name is rosie, of course she's a Chilean rose hair tarantula... creeps me the heck out when she molts!!!

Awwe that's awesome!

We have two evil rose hairs (Kira and Calina), a super shy pink toe (Mina) and my anniversary present from last year (to help me get over my fear) a Chaco Gold Knee (Pixie). I actually adore Pixie and Mina, the Kira and Calina I could do with out ><

Haha Spiders don't scare me unless they surprise me. For example, I had one under my pillow (those big Wolfe spiders that can be like bigger then your hand, this one was probably half that size) and I went to put my arms under my pillow and I accidentally grabbed it (it didn't bite me!). I've never been so terrified in my life nor probably screamed so loud. But if I happen to see one run across my floor or something It doesn't bother me. Spiders are not something you can ignore though, my OH got bit by a Brown recluse about 3 years ago. Could have lost his hand because he started tingling in his hand and then he finally went to the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->