Spooks :)

~KACI~

Reaction score
I know we have fans somewhere:happydance:

Starts next wed 9pm!!

My current boring wednesday nite is about to become fun again because waterloo rd starts 2moz aswell:happydance:

Only thing is its a 8 episode series again:dohh:

OMG just seen the preview!!!! EEEEeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Looking forward to tonight!!! Hoping I will be back in time to see it!!:)

So excited - only problem is I can´t remember what the cliffhanger was at the end of last series. Does anyone remember??

Yea, it was the episode where they had to join forces with the russians, and connie had to diffuse that bomb(it killed her) Harry was kidnapped by the russians:) I'l see if i can find a quick refresh for you x

Here you go abit more detail
In this episode, a nuclear bomb is set to explode, triggered by a Russian sleeper agent who was part of Operation Tiresias. As Parliament and the Royal Family are evacuated, the nuclear threat to London is eliminated when Ros and Lucas are able to turn Connie James and elude an FSB kill squad. Connie was killed defusing the bomb by its conventional explosives. Seconds before the bomb exploded, Connie revealed that it had not been Harry who sold Lucas North out to the Russians as Lucas had always believed but rather herself. The episode concluded with Harry, conscious but with his mouth taped shut, in the boot of a car being zipped up in a body bag by Viktor Sarkisian, head of the FSB's London station.

Ooooo spoiler alert

Apparently Ruth is returning :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh yes, now I remember. Thankyou. :) Was mostly about Lucas wasn´t it. So exciting. I can´t wait. I do get quite scared during parts of it though and when I am on my own I sometimes have to turn over the scary bits!! How sad is that.

haha i'm like that with horror movies...never with spooks...love it too much!

Is she back for the whole series now? Hope so. She is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->