Spooky Experience!

xCharlyx

Pregnant with baby no.2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Me and my OH spent the weekend with some friends in Keswick (the north lakes, Cumbria) they run a hotel up there and rather than stay with them in their flat they put us up in a lovely room in the hotel, which i later find out used to be the ground floor area of a chapel :wacko:
So the first night we went to sleep we were both woken at around 2:20am by footsteps and the wooden floor creaking! We were quite spooked but tried not to think too much in to it and put it down to it being an old building.
The second night was exactly the same, again we were woken at 2:20am by footsteps and a creaky floor but this time it was longer and louder :wacko: We were told the next morning that we were the only ones on that wing of the hotel :wacko:
On our last night we both had a feeling that something would happen again so made sure our sleeptalk recorder app was on to pick up any weird noises (which it didn't, you can just hear me freaking out lol)! Anyway at 2:20am we were both woken up by very loud footsteps and the quilt was pulled down off of me. We couldn't even speak we were that scared, it took us about 10 mins to brave it and put the light on! I've never been so petrified in all my life, as was my OH lol!
I found out that the owners have had some spooky experiences but won't go in to deatail as they don't want to scare my friends who manage the hotel for them! My friends said they have always felt very uncomfortable on that side of the hotel, that it is always cold and eery! Eeeeeeeeeek!

Just thought i'd share it with you as i've heard pregnant ladies are more susceptible to paranormal activity!?!

wow, i bet you two were scared, especially when it all happens at night time.

It was horrible but pretty cool at the same time now i look back on it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->