spooky stuff......

chelle81

Reaction score
Anyone had any experiences like this starting to make me uneasy now...... started hearing knocking and banging in the evenings and my 2 year old playing with a 'man' i cant see i instantly thought imaginary friend or overactive imagination until my other halfs weights appeared to have been moved... i thought as you do that i must have moved it myself or he did, until i went to bed 1 night and woke to discover this weight was in the bathroom after being in the bedroom when i went to sleep.... following night my other half woke me at 4 in the morning when he got home from work to ask why all the kitchen cupboards were open??? we closed them and went to bed only to find them open again when i got up at 7am... my other half has heard knocking and seen shadows too i dont know what to make of it all

Id be very freaked out!! Have you considered seeing a medium? X

Im really thinking about it the more things happen the more real it is sooo wierd x

if you ask nicely that you are getting scared and to please leave you alone they should. xx

hi my mam had something similar happen at her house banging and stuff, her dogs where even refusing to go in the room it was happening anyway her and my dad called a medium who was usless stayed for 3 hours and told her not to watch ghost programmes because the spirits come through the tele :haha: :dohh: she did ring another one though and he did some things to get rid of the bad energy. Everything fine now and the atmosphere is better. xx

Through the telly hehe oh dear im spooked but thats just madness lol im going to google some tomorrow and see what i can find see what they think.... i will try politely asking them to leave and fingers crossed its a nice energy and will do as i ask x

i know how ridiculous my mam just told him to leave at that point yeah apparently the other one describes the ghost/s as either good or bad energy and they was alot of bad energy in there, the room was my sisters and is now a play room for my niece and my daughter when she's older kind of freaky really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->