• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spooky!?!?!?!?

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
My DS is at it again!?!?!?!?!?! He did something similar last month I recall but unfotunately AF got me!

So me, DH and DS are sitting in the room right now in front of the TV and DS starts asking what we are going to call our baby?!?!?!?!!? Ok so he doesnt know we are TTC a brother/sister for him?!?!?!?!!? and then just added he would like to call a baby peter?!?!?!?! Ok so I think this is a little strange right now and a little concerned he might start telling people mummy`s having a baby a little prematurely! Last month he was sat on my knee and asked me if I had a baby in my tummy and how long would it be before it was born?!?!?! Am beginning to think that he can see things like the fact we are ttc or he is picking up vibes or something (am not sure what the correct defination is for this!) but he is extremely well tuned (I know every parent thinks there son/daughter is bright!) but my DS is like razor sharp for his age and his forwardness is beginning to worry me a little. He brighter than some adults I know :haha::haha: DH just asked him why he thinks mummy might be having a baby and he replied that he remembers?????? DH told him mummy isnt having a baby and he got a little upset and insisted I am! :shrug:

Wow - that is pretty spooky - spec if it turns out you are! I think if you are preg with a boy - you have to name it Peter:flower:
Though is it possible, he overheard a phone conversation with a friend maybe? Could be as he says he remembers?
Anyway - hope he is right!
:dust:

my friend's daughter who was 3, went on and on and on saying a baby was growing in her tummy! she apparently went on about it for a whole week and playing with her baby dolls a lot too saying she wants to be a mummy. I also think she may have said something about if mummy would have a baby..she jsut went on and on about babies in bellys basically!!

Lo and behold, my friend found out she was pregnant just days after =-]. She was trying to get pregnant....and doesnt believe me when i say kids are intuitive, they can pick up on stuf we cant because we're not tuned into our sixth sense. Of course she never suggested properly that 'mummy' was pregnant, but I still think it counts towards the spookiness =-]

Am not convinced I am preggers this month from this point of view as he did a similar thing last month...... but I do feel positive for my BFP this month and I am predicted a boy with the exception of one girl prediction and the months from June to August are my given conception months......We havent talked about TTC around him at all (due to previous experiences of thinking he hasnt heard us lol!) I just think its like intuition or hes clued in in some sort of way!!!!!!!!!!!! He sincerely believes mummy is having a baby.............gosh I so wish hes right lol!

Aaaaawwww! Thats amazing.. I just got my bfp.. I wonder if this is why oliver is being very clingy.. He wont leave me alone!!!

What a trip! That is what I love about kids, so honest! lol

Aaaaawwww! Thats amazing.. I just got my bfp.. I wonder if this is why oliver is being very clingy.. He wont leave me alone!!!

BFP BFP BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats hon!

I just cant believe how insistant he was that mummy is having a baby, he got quite upset! My DS is called Oliver too!

DD did this very thing to me last cycle and this cycle. We were in the car and she said, there's a baby that's going to come out of your tummy. First a girl baby and then a boy baby...but I'm not pregnant. She said something similar last week about a baby in my tummy and she's going to have to take her baby shopping-I still don't know if I'm pregnant this cycle but I doubt it. I think it's just things they see on TV or hear.

DD did this very thing to me last cycle and this cycle. We were in the car and she said, there's a baby that's going to come out of your tummy. First a girl baby and then a boy baby...but I'm not pregnant. She said something similar last week about a baby in my tummy and she's going to have to take her baby shopping-I still don't know if I'm pregnant this cycle but I doubt it. I think it's just things they see on TV or hear.

Its hard not to hope that they are right though lol!

You're telling me! I got butterflies when she said it the first time!!!

My DD keeps telling me I have a baby belly (I don't) and then she asks if I have a baby sister in there. Her little friend in daycare has a mom who is VERY pregnant with a baby sister...so I think she is just exposed to that and talking about it.

Still...it makes me sad everytime I have to tell her, no there is no baby in Mommy's belly. :-( How I wish she was right!

It was the insistance in him when DH told him I didnt have a baby peter in my tummy that I couldnt/still cant get over?!?!??!?! He got quite upset on verge of tears and said `yes she does daddy, she does!` then when DH asked why he thought I did he said `cause I remember she does?` Am not totally convinced that kids intuition doesnt allow then to foresee things because he is so tuned in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->