spot of red blood after wiping at around 12dpo. if im pregnant.. when should i get bf

dream2reality

Reaction score
I am now on 15dpo.. which is an estimate. And 3 days ago.. at 12dpo after i wiped... i seen a small spot of red blood. I am not sure if it was implantation bleeding, but i am getting bfns untill now. My last menstrual period was from 28th of dec- january 9th. Does anyone know when i should get a bfp, if i am indeed pregnant?? I have sore and sensitive nipples, for 12 days straight!! My last 3 cycles were 35 day cycles.. so im hoping this cycle is 35 days too.. koz i dtd my fertile window!!

It seems like a lot of girls get a BFP by 15 dpo, but can't say for sure as there's always some that get it later than others. I'm on 13 dpo & 2 days ago had a little bit of yellow cm with a dot of red in the middle. I've also had tons of weird things going on with my body, but today AF looks like it's starting so I think I'm out.

I am estimating that I'm about 13 DPO, but that is a huge estimate due to several factors (big sigh)...anyways, I did some online searches just so I could know (and get a lil hope)---I was reading some ladies didn't get their BFP's till 19, 20, 21 DPO! Sometimes, it depends on what brand of test, and other times maybe the O was later than the mama thought, and other times the amount of HCG just wasn't being picked up yet the pregnancy went along healthy as could be...quite frustrating. I've done 3 tests, all BFN's, but my symptoms (which I hope are real and not just in my head) are SO inline with having a BFP I am just trying to keep myself calm as possible...

Small spot of blood could mean implantation bleeding--I have read that before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->