Spots!!

Jules

Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy
Reaction score
God i moaned a few weeks back about getting spots when usually i have clear skin, this morning i have woken up to about ten!! i look like i am about thirteen again!!

Didn't help yesterday, when i got ID'd at Marks and Spencers when i was buying some bucks fizz for Christmas!!!! My OH was mortified/embarrassed, although i am quite used to now, get asked everytime i buy alcohol! I am twenty five and definately dont look younger then twenty one! He suggested getting my hair cut and buying some old fashioned clothes!

Anyone else still get asked?

oh yes i always get IDed,im 21 and i even get IDed for lottery ticket and you have to be 16 and over to but them.
i dont know if its good or not.

I used to think it was quite funny, i never got asked until i was twenty one and then over last few years get asked all the time, last year i got id'd for cigarettes in my local shop and they refused as i had no id on me, was so embarassing having to walk out! I even had my car keys in my hand

My OH doesn't want people to think he goes out with someone really young! especially when i get a big baby bump lol

Time for a hair cut i think!

i get it to im 21 and always get id'd its like for god sake im pregnant and married i never got id when i was younger but do all the time now xx

I can relate to the spots thing. I got a cluster of little red spots on one side of my face. It was terrible and took ages to clear up. They eventually did though and were then replaced with masses of them on my chest. Again they took ages to clear up and now I have a few on my face and chest.

As for the ID, I don't get asked so much now. Only if I don't have any on me. I used to work in a offlicence though so I understand how it is for the person on the other side of the counter. We were so affraid of getting caught selling to underage or people buying for underage and no matter how careful you are it still happens sometimes. You just want to kill the little buggers when they go out the door shouting to their friends "look what I got" or go straight to the bus stop where a bunch of kids are waiting. :dohh:
They'd come in all shapes and sizes and we'd often get young pregnant women coming in and they'd say they have no ID but "look, I'm pregnant".... yeah so 1/why do you want that bottle of vodka or pack of cheap ciggies and 2/teen mums mean anything to you! Grrrrrr. I can assure you there is noting to be embarrassed about if you get asked. They've seen and heard it all before.

I'm 30 and I got carded last night and I wasn't even drinking!! I took it as a compliment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->