spots!?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
Ffion is covered in red bumpy spots on her face... they look horrible :(

Caitlyn had a few spots because of her dry skin and milk irritating it. Are they like regular spots? Hers were. I'm sure they're normal.

Sam went through a phase of having spots on his face too. Especially on his chin when he started dribbling lots! They do clear up quite quickly x

Seth has loads, I asked the HV about them and she said that it's from the hormones in breastmilk going through his system. If they get inflamed or puss filled then to go to the docs.

Although if you aren't breastfeeding I don't know lol

xxx

Last week Caitlyn got a lot of red pimply milk spots all over her face. They seemed to flare up more when she cried. They have completely gone now. I think its just a combination of her getting used to the milk and dry skin. I just washed her face several times during the day and this cleared them up

xx

Louis had this really really really bad, it started as little white and red dots all over his cheeks then it went really dry and sore.. It looked really horrible.

I spoke to my health visitor who said its just extra hormones from the last few weeks of pregnancy and she suggested I put some cream on it called 'aveeno' its totally natrual and very gentle.

I brought it from my local chemist for £6.66 and his skin was TOTALLY clear in 48 hours..

His skin is clear now but every now and again he'll get a little patch but it goes when I put the cream on.. Its really good stuff...

yeah charlie had alot of spots at first he had red and the white ones but theyv started clearing up he only has the little white ones now and a few red ones on his chin but thats prob due to all thr dribbling haha xx

Bella has these too. They are pimples from the horomones from me leaving her body. If you google baby acne you will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->