Spotted a bargain Double pram on Kiddiecare this morning x

Mercy2

Reaction score
I thought this looked pretty good and wanted to share!
We're probs not getting a double but I was impressed with this one! Looks a lot like the Phil and Teds but is a far cry cheaper!

Here it is x

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...age-_-endeca_promotions-_-recommended_product

Wow is really good deal... if i wasnt being so silly i'd buy something like that :dohh: But i want an icandy :haha:

Lol, thats cool tho! I like the iCandy!
I just thought this was an impressive price! Hubby has said we may get one just for the days when we're out for a long walk and Riley might get tired walking! He will only be 2 and a half!
I wont argue with extra pram buying heehee!

Tabs is going to be 20 months so i'm pretty much the same i use her pram everyday when she naps and i get some exercise :haha: But i just think we need the option of using one so i want to go with one i can convert back into just one when she doesnt want it anymore :wacko:

OMG you life saver!! I have been hunting phil and teds all week on ebay for cheaper than 250 with no luck... and these are the same but new!!!! woo!! ty :)

You have made my day. My son will be just turned 2 when baby comes so ideal, and can use just for my son until baby comes. yay!

OMG you life saver!! I have been hunting phil and teds all week on ebay for cheaper than 250 with no luck... and these are the same but new!!!! woo!! ty :)

You have made my day. My son will be just turned 2 when baby comes so ideal, and can use just for my son until baby comes. yay!

Awww I am SO glad that Its a help hun! I saw it and thought its a bargain, esp as you get all the extras like th rain cover, apron cover and double seat ALL in that price! I am so tempted to buy one too lol. I think they have it in red too only there are more limited numbers left in that colour x

hugs x

its a little bit dearer for the red one but i am going for the red one lol, looks ace x

its a little bit dearer for the red one but i am going for the red one lol, looks ace x

Aww GO for it hun! :thumbup:
I think it looks just as good as the Phil and Teds one! Hope it lives up to expectation when it arrives for you! Let me know what its like and if its as fab as it looks, hubby MAY buy me it for when we occasionally walk a long way! heehee

nik x :kiss: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->