Spotting 12dpo?

MrsMomma

Reaction score
Per my app I ovulated 12/21. Not sure when it really happened as I don't temp. Period is due tomorrow or Sunday. TMI.... I had some blood on my underwear just now. Very little. None when I wipe. Has anyone ever had this and gotten a bfp? I don't typically spot prior to AF - It just comes full force.

ive had spotting before but it only happened once in my entire life. it was strange and the spotting started out pink and brown and i thought it was implantation bleeding because

1. i do not ever get spotting

2. the spotting itself lasted for 8 hours

3. if i get spotting, AF comes full blown force literally about 10 minutes after the spotting occurs.

unfortunately it was just AF being mean and decided to trick me. ofcourse, i got lots of bfns that cycle even though it all pointed to something else. af came a day late and it was abnormally light in flow. but the cycle i fell pregnant which was actually the next cycle, i had absolutely no spotting and my usual PMS symptoms(which normally mimic pregnancy symptoms anyway) were either absent or exaggerated/horrible! plus, i didnt even believe or suspect i was pregnant the cycle i fell pregnant although i had metallic taste in my mouth and daily sneezing, which were two things that popped up in google search for pregnancy related symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->