Spotting 13DPO

minties

Complete
Reaction score
Furstly I'm not currently TTC but charting to gain information about my cycle and currently to avoid pregnancy until at least next year.

My period is a day late. I have an 11 day luteal phase so period arrives early on 12DPO. I don't temp because my daughter wakes me through the night so this is based on OPK and CM mostly.

I check my CM a few times a day. Today it was sticky on my finger and was peach coloured when I wiped my finger in toilet paper. Then an hour later I had a glob of yellow tinged cm with a small dot of blood. Nothing since and that was 6 hours ago.

I don't spot before my period (never have that I can recall), it just starts as a light flow.

An HPT was negative.

I don't have any 'symptoms'm just tired but that's normal around here!

This is too late for IB right? It will likely be my period? My CM s back to clear and sticky. Cervix is medium and soft.

Hmm. You could have implanted at 11 or 12 dpo. Or ovulated late. I wouldn't rule it out yet.
Ps I'm up at least five times at night and still got a very clear triphasic chart this month...

I'd agree with the above.

Perhaps if you don't get full blown AF in a couple of days take another test?

I would test in 2 days just in case its IB

Thanks ladies. It was definitely my period, which started a few hours after I made this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->