Spotting 2 weeks 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow

Leaah

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I think I posted this on the wrong thread so I hope this is the right one. Im sorry if this gets lengthy but I'm seriously worried. After 5 years of trying to conceive naturally and through assistance, we finally got our surprise bfp on February 12th. We were very excited and confirmed our pregnancy through a blood test and us. However as of my us date i have been spotting (approx 2 weeks). I went in to urgent care and had an us. They detected a heartbeat and pole however diagnosed a threatened miscarriage but told me could also be ok. I was told to return if there was an increase in bleeding or pain which i have not had yet. I have an us scheduled for Tuesday which seems an eternity away. Has anyone been through this before and have a successful pregnancy? Thank you

Update: after another urgent care visit, the baby still has a heartbeat but it's slow only 95 Bpm ob said it should be at least 120. Goodness this sounds bad but she said that having a heartbeat is good.. I don't know what to do or think at this point it's getting harder and harder to convince myself this isn't going to turn out being a miscarriage ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->