Spotting 2 weeks before expected period

CassieSims

Reaction score
Ok... this has completely caught me off guard! Last month the DH and I BD'd on 1/14 - 1/17, I was feeling very hopeful but I got my period on the 31st... it lasted 3 days and was dark red, 2 days shorter than my usual period and bit more intense, but nothing that raised flags for me.

After getting :bfn: 's we decided to take another break, so I went back on the pill. Well now everything has just gone kerflop because I started spotting today! It was light brown and then very brown. I have never spotted in my life. Ever. Not when I restarted the pill or got off it, not ever when I have ovulated, not a single red drop. My period isn't due until the 28th or the 2nd (I have 28 - 30 day cycles), so what could be going on?

I have been using the same pill since I was 14, I have started and stopped it numerous times and never spotted.

The hubby and I haven't been intimate since that week in January (I know, I have filed a formal complaint with his libido, just kidding, we have family in town) So there's no way I am newly pregnant.

*If* in some crazy universe I am pregnant, I would be 4 weeks and 3 days past ovulation. Has anyone experienced this and been pregnant? Did I ovulate kind of late and that's why I got BFN's before?

Is my body just extremely screwing with me? I won't be taking any tests until my period is expected, so I'm just looking for opinions.

Someone help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->