Spotting? 29 weeks

atx614

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hi,
I will be 29 weeks tomorrow and last night when I wiped my cm was orange/pinkish. This morning there was some reddish/pinkish. Both times was only a small amount, but I never had any spotting third tri with my dd so I called the dr this morning. They said just keep an eye on it and call if it gets heavy or I have contractions...not much help.

I haven't had sex in a long time, no strained BMs, etc...any idea the cause? I am just worried!!!

I can still feel him so that is comforting!

I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday but it quickly turned to brown. I found my midwife department and they weren't worried, she just said to relax for the day and by chance I had a routine midwife appointment the next day. My midwife wasn't worried then either and all my checks were normal. I also had no obvious reason for it so it did freak me out but I'm hoping its just nothing. I'd take it easy for the next couple of days if I was you though especially if you had red/pink bleeding

Thanks! Yes, I am taking it easy for sure. I haven't had anymore when I wipe, but a tiny bit if I reach in a tad. It just worries me as I have no reason for it!!

You could just have a little bit of an irritated cervix. At your next appointment I would mention it and make sure you get your urine checked and possibly a swab just to check an infection isn't causing it xx

Thanks! I just had a urine test done last thurs, but I will definitely ask again.

I had a tiny brown mucus but come out yesterday and since then there has been no spotting. So guessing thats what it was from? Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->