Spotting 4 dpo???

Emilee226

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I need some help. I was feeling so good about this cycle...that is, until I went to the bathroom last night and had some spotting :( Now I'm all worried. I'm only 4 dpo, so there is no way it can be ib, and now it has me questioning my dates. I got a positive opk on 3/19 (CD24...I have irregular cycles), and they were nowhere near positive any other time I took them this cycle. I'm questioning my dates because around cycle day 13 and 14 I had a lot of ewcm, but was unable to test with opks because we were camping with girl scouts. I tested on cd 12 and cd 15 and onward, and they were all negative, so I thought the cm was a fluke because I always get my ewcm a couple days before my positive opk. On cd 20, 21,and 22 again lots of ewcm and a positive opk on cd 24, which is pretty normal for me, so we did SMEP, preseed, and menstrual cup. But if I'm spotting, maybe I'm totally wrong. And if the original fertile cm was my O, then I'm 13 or 14 dpo, spotting, and have a negative hpt and maybe af is on her way. ugh I hope that's not the case. I am so upset. I am not ready to be out already :(
~Emilee

Also wanted to include that at 1 dpo from my positive opk I got really tender breasts, which I always get after I ovulate...it's my telltale that lets me know that I actually did O, which is another reason why I think my dates are correct, which confuses me even more about the spotting. PS sorry this is so long!

Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->