Spotting 9dpo-17dpo an now a BFP is that ok??

mummygiraffe

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hey girls,
need some advice. I starte spotting on an off from 9 dpo for 8 ays, on the 8th day i went to docs, she i a test bfn. Spotting stopped and today 20dpo i've got a strong bfp.

i heard implantation spotting was only meant to last a few days, some days was dark brown clots an some days just coloured muus. but normally only by cervix inspection or when i was in the bath did i notice it.

should i be worried about low progestorone or anything?

any advice experienc would be great help.

no-one seems to know much about this-arghh.
just hoping it sticks this month

Have you been back to the DR since you have gotten that strong BFP? Everything may just be fine now. Call Doc and see. GL to you!

No advice I am afraid - but congrats and good luck x

I would say if the spotting has stopped then just enjoy the :bfp:

Congrats!

Sorry No advice but wanted to say Congrats! :)

just to say, went to docs, had 3 bfp's now. spotting is gone completely-for good i hope.
so looks like it just an 8 day implantation bleed. can happen despite what you read!!

just to say, went to docs, had 3 bfp's now. spotting is gone completely-for good i hope.
so looks like it just an 8 day implantation bleed. can happen despite what you read!!

Thats great news honey!! congrats!!

I spotted from 11dpo-17dpo then got my bfp on 18dpo, it was very light and never red spotting. I heard it can happen during your expected af, esp at 4 and 8 weeks, and is nothing to worry about. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->