Spotting after BM has anybody else had this happen?

OpenBook

Reaction score
If I am pregnant and had implantation bleeding instead of a period my last period would have be Oct 30th I have a 30 something cycle that is pretty regular in its irregularities if that makes sense. Well I was scheduled to start my next period Dec 3rd. I had a bit of strange symptoms happen like getting hot really fast out of no where, neasious a few times with no vomiting, increase in smell and a metal taste while eating potatos. On the 6th I had spotting that stopped shortly after starting then started again the next day I had consistent bleeding on the 8th that wasn't heavy, I had no clots no cramping it was completely abnormal for me. Usually I have a 6 day menstruation. The bleeding stopped on the 10th and I spotted the 11th and 12th spotting was always pink boy red or brown i was afraid my period was never ending due to no brown old blood like normal then it stopped on the 12th which would have been 7 days in my cycle also not normal for me. On the 13th I attempted to have a BM( bowel movement) I felt discharge so I wiped an I had bright pink discharge AI I was spotting. I immidiately stopped I had back cramps but no abdominal cramps. My bf an I went out to dinner an I had no spotting since later that night I went to make a BM and again I had spotting only when I wiped. I haven't had it since... Could it be possible that it was implantation and because of implantation just occupying that I spotted after BM just that one time? Pregnancy is possible but to anyone else it wouldn't be because I technically had my period abnormally or not. I don't want to freak myself out without asking someone of the possibility and actually going out and buying a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->