Spotting after dtd :'(

tcinks

Reaction score
Please tell me this is normal and nothing to worry about! I have a cervix issue but it doesn't become a ptoblem until 2nd trimester. I saw my high risk doctor today and she said we better dtd now while we have the chance, because we won't be able to soon! So we tried for the 1st time since we found out I was pregnant. (I'm 7 weeks) Anyway I felt a slight twinge on my right side of my pelvis and when I went to the bathroom I wiped some blood. It wasn't a lot but it was bright red.

I'm so worried. We shouldn't have done it, I feel awful. :cry:

I would try not to worry about it, there's a lot of blood around that area and sometimes sex can irritate it a bit.
If you're high risk I'd go to see my doctor, just to ease my mind, but I'm sure it's nothing. (It's happened to me as well, and I know how terrifying it can be!)

It happened to me too! Last pregnancy at about 25 weeks and that was the only time...my daughter is a happy and healthy 3 yr old. I actually just bled on Sunday from going #2! (it was so weird, cm was totally normal before I went, then totally fine again after). I understand the stress.

try not to worry I had it too with my DD and I was worried about it too as I had a MMC before having her ...

This seems to happen an awful lot Hun and as much as I hear a lot about ladies bleeding after sex, I have never heard of a lady miscarrying after sex. I sure it will just be a little blood vessel which has burst as it is so sensitive in there right now. Has the bleeding stopped? Xx

My first pregnancy we went without DTD or masturbating because I was experiencing red spotting after either. Turned out my cervix was just irritated and everything was fine.

In pregnancy, especially early on cervix is engorged and bleeds so easily. I spotted after DTD early on too. I then spotted in the second trimester from going #2, not even close to DTD... Your cervix can be sensitive.

Thanks ladies! :hugs: Feeling a lot better this morning, no more spotting. :) It sounds like it's very common but we probably won't be doing it again! Not worth the stress for me. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->