Spotting after ovulation??

stephanie1990

Reaction score
Hi there,

So i had my positive opk on saturday, on sunday i had proper ovulation pains in my left ovary so much so that it actually took my breath. i also started to spot a little when i wiped and had blood tinged mucas, Problem is the spotting hasn't stopped. its only when i wipe but looks a lot on the toilet paper and its bright red. I am so bloated and since yesterday i had constant lower back pains.

I know its way to early for pregnancy symptoms but what can this be?:shrug:

Any ideas?

i remember reading about implantation bleeding and theres no set guidelines, it can be a little or a lot . i suppose it depends if it is in 1 or 2 days or 4 days onwards as that i would think would be odd. i guess if its painful or goes on for a long time i would speak to your doc a lot of docs now do over the phone appointments so at least it might put your mind at rest.

This is totally anecdotal but the only time I actually spotted right at O time was the cycle that I got pregnant with my son. It was FAR too early to be IB, as it was on the day I O'd.. So I know it was just O spotting, but I had never noticed it before.. ever. I made of note of it at the time.

O spotting signifies a strong ovulation!! This is my first month experiencing it. I ovulated on cd34,and had O spotting for two days. Im hoping this means my egg quality is good.
Anyway so I've never spotted with O so I did tons of research. Read all good things! Fx!!

This might be the implantation bleeding. There's some way to check it: timing, other symptom (feeling nauseous/ soreness in your breasts/ feeling fatigued/ etc), and if you still not sure, go to see a doctor! Hope this will help!

This might be the implantation bleeding. There's some way to check it: timing, other symptom (feeling nauseous/ soreness in your breasts/ feeling fatigued/ etc), and if you still not sure, go to see a doctor! Hope this will help!

If she ovulated on sunday, it is not IB. There is no way.

Thanks for your replies girls!

Honestly i dont know what it was. Very Strange !

But i did end up getting my BFP!!!

I really dont know what that bleeding was, about 10 days after my positive ov test i was walking around the zoo with lo when i had a very sharp pain on my side, i knew i was pregnant from that moment on as i knew it was implantation, the same evening i felt sick for like 2 mins just a wave of sickness and i was very tired, i took a test the next day 3 days before af was due and got my positive !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->