Spotting After Some Weird Periods??

Yogurt

Reaction score
There was pink blood when I wiped myself. I thought I was starting my period. It came a day or two early. So far I've been through one night with this 'period' but the only thing I saw on the pad when I checked this morning was 2 red drops of blood. I should mention I've never been on birth control in my life and that the last 3 of my periods before this one have all been a bit different than usual.

I've taken several hpts since March (I believe I may have conceived in January or early February) and had a quantitative blood test done a couple weeks ago that was negative and came out less than 2. After which, I believed the test result, but the symptoms persisted and got more intense....

I think Im either 3 months pregnant, have ovarian cysts, or cancer. I just don't know what to think...

Anyone experience this before? what was your outcome?

I get pink blood all the time... have you come of BC recently? That may be a key reason.
Sorry for sounding so clueless, didn't wanna read&run...

hey thanks for the response. actually i've NEVER been on birth control so I know it can't be from that.

Afraid I don't know the answer either, but given your concerns you really should try to see a Doctor and get to the bottom of this. If it is any of the thre things you think it might be, then you're definitely going to need to see someone, and if it's not still for your own peace of mind you should try and find out what is going on.

periods back but its still not normal, before the weird 'periods' started, i had heavy bleeding the first 2 days of it, but its like moderate now, the amount I'd expect to see on the 3rd or 4th day normally I believe..I do want to go get a physical, a check up..would they be able to tell whats wrong??

periods back but its still not normal, before the weird 'periods' started, i had heavy bleeding the first 2 days of it, but its like moderate now, the amount I'd expect to see on the 3rd or 4th day normally I believe..I do want to go get a physical, a check up..would they be able to tell whats wrong??

hey you, i hope you can go and have it checked. :)

hey spiiin! thanks :) I would like to but Im nervous. I hate going to the doctors especially if I dont NEED to...how have you been? any news?

hey spiiin! thanks :) I would like to but Im nervous. I hate going to the doctors especially if I dont NEED to...how have you been? any news?

but you should now :) weird spottings are something to worry,mostly when you don't have them before (like me)

i went for my ultrasound today, but of course the tech can't tell you anything. i didn't ask and she didnt let me see the monitor. so still waiting for the results. one only thing she asked me if i was on IUD before, which was weird, i said no and never been.

what hecks an IUD sorry im very clueless about a lot of stuff lol hey how long you got to wait for your ultrasound? how old are you btw im 19 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->