Spotting after stopping vitex/agnus castus?

Furbabiesonly

Reaction score
Hi ladies... Im currently cd113.

I havent had a period since stopping bcp since the initial withdrawal bleed.

I started taking vitex just over 1 month ago to try to help af.

I stopped taking it after 1 month because I just decided to let my body go as it pleases...

6 days after stopping vitex I got some spotting... Which lasted 3 days just light spotting or brown.

I thought fianlly...af!!! But nothing.... Im wondering if the stopping of vitex could have caused this spotting?
Thanks for any opinions and help.

well i took red clover blossom for 3 months it works similary to vitex and i had a cp so i stopped taking it and it screwed my cycles up for months i spotted days befpre af which is a sign of low progesterone. i get the feeling you are supposed to ween yourself off slowly. 8 months after i stopped ive started using it again just to get myself working again. i know they worked as they helped me conceive my son who is 3. i know its not exactly the same but hope it helps. i would either give yourself time as in a few months are maybe re use and just take it normally for a month or 2 and gradually over time stop maybe

Ms sunshine thanks for your reply hun.. Its much appreciated. Ahh ok weaning off sounds about right seeing as they say if you continue to take it pregnant to wean off by 12 weeks. Ahh im so over it. I was actually excited thinking my af was on her way...
Now I feel really shitty and down tbh... Ehh.
Thanks again hun. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"