Spotting again!

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I had spotting week 4 to 8 and it just stopped, on monday night i had a tiny amount of brown discharge and epu wanted me scanned i was scanned yesterday morning and my baby looked fine and there was no cause for bleeding on the scan, i was diagnosed with a urine infection and sent home with anti biotics, i went home and as the day progressed my stomach started to hurt and i felt ill so i got my pj's on and got in bed for the night i took all 3 anti biotics yesterday, i woke up this morning with a massive stomach pain, had a wee and it went away but when i wiped there was loads of brown discharge on the paper, well i panicked, phoned the doctors who phoned the gynecologist who said i didnt need to come in since i was just scanned yesterday and all looked fine, ive had my doppler out heard babys heartbeat, im still not reassured though, the spotting isnt stopping im at the toilet even when i dont need it to check, i put a pad on and its not going on the pad its just when i wipe. I cant cope with losing my baby i really cant i lost my mam 4 weeks ago tomorrow and it killed me the only thing that is keeping me straight is my baby :'( i know they say brown is old blood but it seems like brown mixed with a bit of red.

I'm not that far along in my pregnancy yet to be able to relate but I have had a lot if bleeding so far. Times where I couldn't imagine bean was still holding on inside. It is though. Had a scan yesterday. Hang in there! Thinking of you!

So sorry to hear about your mam hun :( with DD I had a bleed at 7/9/10 weeks and she was perfectly fine and had no more bleeds throughout, tbh I think you will be fine also, as long as its not gushing from you or your passing clots, your quite far along now so the bleeds will be more extreme if it was a m/c. I know you'll be fine hun :)

Thank you it seems to have stopped for now, i am just so paranoid about losing my baby, i already have a bond with him/her, not even here yet and the babys the only thing that has kept me going this past 4 weeks, i keep asking her to help me and to keep my baby safe x

I am so sorry to hear about your mom! I'm sure she is looking down on you and baby from above. You are completely right... brown is old blood but nonetheless scary! Doppler that baby as many times a day as you find necessary :) And try to relax... I know, near impossible!

Very deep condolences on your loss. Regarding your pregnancy, I had spotting throughout the first trimester and I'm holding my little girl right now. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->