Spotting and other symptoms, BFN.

GreytMama

Reaction score
Ok, ladies. Freaking out over here. DH and I were NTNP because we were waiting for January to come when I could sign up for short term disability so I could take a longer time off if I got pregnant...until now.

So today is CD 29, I'm 2-3 days late (I had been temping and using OPK but since we stopped actively trying I stopped...of course) and on Sunday we DTD and I noticed right after that I was spotting. I use a diva cup so I just assumed that I was starting AF and put it in. Well, I spotted for like a day or so VERY little and then it just stopped. So now, I'm late, I spotted after sex which apparently is a sign of pregnancy? I had no idea...and my cervix is very high, I can't find it at all.

Took two wondfo type tests and a FRER and they were BFN. I've got one more FRER but I'm saving it until I see something on a cheapie.

Any thoughts? I'm still thinking about the spotting after sex thing, it's never happened before. I've also been nauseated the last few days but that might just be nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->