Spotting and ovarian cysts?

AngelWings215

Reaction score
So I'm starting to lean more towards an ovarian cyst causing my symptoms then a pregnancy at this point even though everything I Google says pregnancy and IB. Do you have any experience with them? Last AF was 12/2 and we are NTNP. We DTD 12/9, 12/10, 1/3, 1/10 and 1/14.
On 1/7 I started spotting and I was thinking AF was showing up early since it was due 1/12 (according to my period calendar). Well the spotting never stopped. I've been spotting since then and its only when I wipe. It ranges from red, pink, brown and dark brown.

I've also had cramps, sore breasts, lower back pain, etc. AF was due 5 days ago and still nothing. I took a test on 1/13 and got a BFN so I was thinking about retesting today (1/17) since it's 2 weeks out from the day we DTD but I'm not sure.*

Any advice??? TIA

Hey I have had an ovarian cyst, that I had to get removed. I spotted a lot while I had it. I also noticed Pain a few months ago and the gyno confirmed I had a functional cyst. Cysts form every month, but if you start to feel discomfort while walking or during dtd def have it checked out as you don't want it to keep getting bigger. Spotting can also be from low progesterone from what I have read. No would check a hpt just to rule it out and discuss the spotting with a doc.

How long did you spot? What is the remedy for low progesterone? I took an HPT 4 days ago and it was negative. I have a doctor's appt scheduled for next Thursday so I'll update then.

Hey I have had an ovarian cyst, that I had to get removed. I spotted a lot while I had it. I also noticed Pain a few months ago and the gyno confirmed I had a functional cyst. Cysts form every month, but if you start to feel discomfort while walking or during dtd def have it checked out as you don't want it to keep getting bigger. Spotting can also be from low progesterone from what I have read. No would check a hpt just to rule it out and discuss the spotting with a doc.

Well I spotted throughout the month because I left it untreated. If it's due to low progesterone, I believe your doc will ask you to get your levels checked at a certain time during the month and then put you on the medication if your levels are low. I'm currently taking them as well too as a precautionary measure to prevent miscarriage if pregnant. You insert them vaginally. Are you having any pain that indicates that it could be a cyst? My pain was located on the side of the cyst.. The pelvic region just generally felt uncomfortable .. Similar to the ache/cramps that you get during periods. But got a lot worse over time until I finally went ahead with the surgery. Only a sonogram can confirm if you have one or not.

No im not at least I don't think so. I was cramping a few days ago but it's stopped since then. I only have breast tenderness and the spotting.

Well I spotted throughout the month because I left it untreated. If it's due to low progesterone, I believe your doc will ask you to get your levels checked at a certain time during the month and then put you on the medication if your levels are low. I'm currently taking them as well too as a precautionary measure to prevent miscarriage if pregnant. You insert them vaginally. Are you having any pain that indicates that it could be a cyst? My pain was located on the side of the cyst.. The pelvic region just generally felt uncomfortable .. Similar to the ache/cramps that you get during periods. But got a lot worse over time until I finally went ahead with the surgery. Only a sonogram can confirm if you have one or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->