Spotting and ovulation. Any similar experiences?

Smimms

TTC #1
Reaction score
Last cycle I was kind of TTC. I BD when I was supposed to ovulate and thought that I may get my BFP. I ended up being 4 days late for AF (with minimal spotting) and then the :witch: came. I was convinced it may have happened.
I normally have a very regular 28-29 day cycle. Do you think the spotting may affect my ovulation?
My DH and I BD immediately after my AF ended which was a typical 5 days. We are on the fence about having children right now because of his new job, but aren't exactly trying not to. It would be a tremendous blessing if it happened! I know a lot of women don't ovulate until CD14 on this cycle, but thought maybe the spotting could have caused it to happen earlier. I noticed creamy EWCM around the time we had sex, but realize that it may be because of his "swimmers" Right now I have more of a creamy discharge. I have been slightly sick with a cold so temping is all out of wack :wacko:
Does anyone have similar experience or advice?

Hey girl,

Spotting during ovulation and/or in between periods is considered very normal :) however if it's more of a break-through bleed, something more than spotting between your cycles, you may want to consult your doc about that because it could be a sign of hormonal imbalance or something else, but usually it is nothing to worry about and shouldn't be cause for concern :D

I had some break-through bleeding between my cycles, but the difference with me, is that my cycles were very, very irregular, it turned out that I did have a hormonal imbalance (low estrogen), but it sounds like you are very regular so you should be totally good :thumbup:

Hey girl,

Spotting during ovulation and/or in between periods is considered very normal :) however if it's more of a break-through bleed, something more than spotting between your cycles, you may want to consult your doc about that because it could be a sign of hormonal imbalance or something else, but usually it is nothing to worry about and shouldn't be cause for concern :D

I had some break-through bleeding between my cycles, but the difference with me, is that my cycles were very, very irregular, it turned out that I did have a hormonal imbalance (low estrogen), but it sounds like you are very regular so you should be totally good :thumbup:

Thank you so much for your response. I've been worried about low progesterone.

You're welcome :) You can always see your doc to draw blood and they'll check your hormone levels just to be sure :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->