Spotting at 12 weeks

Mrs. MB

Reaction score
We had our NT scan at exactly 12 weeks. Baby got an A+ across the board. Very active and rambunctious. At 12+2 I went to the bathroom and wiped cm mixed with brownish blood. There was nothing else. Then yesterday, at 12+4 I went to the bathroom and had a bm which caused me to strain and there was cm mixed with a little bit of red blood. Nothing else until another bm in the middle of the night and now nothing again.

I read that stretching at this stage can cause some spotting... I've had some pain in my cervix but no contraction type pain....

Anyone else with similar experience?

I've read stretching right around that time can cause brown spotting too Mrs MB. And I've read it a fair bit. The chance anything happened after that good NT is really low, so likely just everything prepping for more growth. Hugs to you though as I know the worry will still be there.

I read that too and hormone drop when placenta takes over... And placenta can be over cervix and straining can cause spotting... Ugh... I just want to relax... I thought I could once we had th NT scan and everything was perfect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->