Spotting at 15 DPO but got BFP

Mishyl

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm dying to know if anybody here had spotting at 15 DPO and still got their BFP?

I had spotting around the time my period was due with my son. It was brown spotting though. I was on vacation at the time and didn't get it checked out till 2 weeks later or more, but my baby was fine.

With my daughter however, it was an actual bleed and not at the time my period was due. I already had a BFP at around 15 or 16 DPO but started bleeding bright red at around 6 weeks pregnant. I was bleeding on and off that pregnancy until around 16 weeks.

When did you get a BFP for your son? I am 16 DPO now, I started to spot yesterday morning but very light only when I wipe. Today I think I'm out, spotting still here it's like pale red. :(

With my son I tested maybe 3 days before my period was due and got a BFP and the spotting was after.

Good luck.

I bled like a period when period was due. Only lasted a day though but then went to spotting. I have spotted every single day since and I'm now 6-7 weeks pregnant. I've had scans and the pregnancy has developed. Although not out of the woods spotting doesn't necessarily mean it's over.

I think spotting is very normal
And it can be IB which many women mistake for a period which is why quite a lot of women don't know they are pregnant until 3 months gone as they still bleed around period due times
I've had spotting on and off throughout so far and one was with clots so I've had 2 cans so far and I'm allowed to go for scans whenever I want really now
But my dating scan/12 week is only a few days away now which I'm nervous about as measurements were smaller then I should have been
Only by a week or so but still

As Pixie mentioned, it could be an implantation bleed.
With DS1, I thought I was having a period, but a very light one.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->