Spotting at this stage.

darkriver

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I am 25 weeks tomorrow and this morning found spots of bright red blood on the tissue when I wiped. I rang my maternity until and they advise to put a pad on and wait and see. I am so stressed about it. This is my rainbow baby. No real point to this post just want to get it out.

Oh dear, I feel for you. I had some spotting with my rainbow baby this last weekend (at around 11 weeks) and I was terrified. But the good news is that at your stage, it's much more likely to be "nothing" I believe. That being said, I'd phone back and insist they see and scan you, just for your own peace of mind. If they really don't let you come in, which I doubt, I'd go to A&E. I'm sure you'll be fine but you need reassurance. It's not fair or healthy for you to have to be so scared without any answers.

Sending my love xxx are you still feeling baby move about?

I hope you can get some reassurance soon. How are you and baby doing otherwise?

Babys moving. lot more active then yesterday. Nothing on pad so far.

I would get checked out if i were you, but i think everything sounds fine xxx

I had some bleeding from the neck of the womb at 14 weeks, had an internal and a scan, everything was fine xxx they said if i get anymore to go in and have another internal and have some more swabs xxx

I'm sorry you are going through this. Do you have a low lying placenta or have had sex recently? I would also insist on being seen now

Did you speak to the maternity unit again? Any further bleeding? Hope all is well now.

Did you speak to the maternity unit again? Any further bleeding? Hope all is well now.

The midwife said to call back if I had anymore bleeding and I havent. I figured its only when I wipe and its from my a scratch. There has been nothing on a pad.

At this stage, a couple of drops of blood aren't a concern. Did you have sex? Are you sure it's from your vagina and not rectum? Are you having any pain or discomfort while urinating?

An answer yes to any of those questions would be a reason for the spotting and no real concern.

At this point th biggest concern is a continuos flow of blood or fluids.

But I truly hope they scan you for piece of my mind

At this stage, a couple of drops of blood aren't a concern. Did you have sex? Are you sure it's from your vagina and not rectum? Are you having any pain or discomfort while urinating?

An answer yes to any of those questions would be a reason for the spotting and no real concern.

At this point th biggest concern is a continuos flow of blood or fluids.

But I truly hope they scan you for piece of my mind

I wish I had sex. Single mum here. No pain when I wee and possible loss from rectum but think I have piles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->