spotting before period is due

roofslate

Reaction score
I'm worried that I could be low in progesterone as I keep spottiung about a week before I'm due. I'm mum to a 15 mth old but was lucky to conceive through IUI. Wanting to conceive naturally this time. Can anyone help?

My sister had this too (spotting from 5-7 days before her period was due for about a year) and apparently her Progesterone levels were normal after tests were done. Then the RE thought maybe it was a symptom of Endometriosis and she was scheduled for a Laproscopy and one week before the "surgery" she fell pregnant...just gave birth to her baby last week. So spotting might not prevent you from getting pregnant naturally. Obviously you should get your progesterone levels checked but it's not impossible at all to get pregnant with those symptoms. Wish you much luck in your quest for a baby. :dust:

Spotting just before your period is normal. However, since you say you start spotting a week ahead, I think you should talk to your doctor about it. There are many reasons for spotting/bleeding between periods. And some of these things could hinder TTC. It's definitely worth making an appointment for. I used to have bleeding between periods, and I've since had a minor surgery and no longer bleed between periods. Good luck!

Try taking B100 complex, Thats what I did and it helped me with my luteal phase, the picture to the left is my son conceived while taking b100 complex, born 9/26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->