• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spotting brown blood, does this mean it's nearly over.

Vicky_92

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I started bleeding last Wednesday and had it confirmed I was miscarring on Thursday, I was bleeding a lot and had clots. I was 6 weeks pregnant now the bleeding is very light and is brown blood. Just wondering if it's nearly over? Thank you. And I know the people who are going to be comment have most likely had a loss and I want to say I'm so sorry for each and every person. No woman deserves this. Hugs xx

Hi Vicky. I haven't had a natural miscarriage so I am not sure I can help but I wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you manage to stay strong. X

When I suffered my natural miscarriage it was exactly like a period so started of brown then bright red heavy and clots and then right near the end went to very light pink a slight brown and then it stopped I think it was all over with in just over a week.

So sorry for your loss Hun xxxxxx

Last time with me the brown spotting lasted another few days - a week and then everything stopped so I would say so from my own experiences :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->