Spotting but 2 faint bfp's?

writermum1

Reaction score
So I'm over a week late for my AF and I've had 2 very faint positives... Will test again in a couple days but for the last 6 days I've had brown spotting, sometimes a tiny bit of red. My AF is usually... Sorry tmi... Full on?

I've never experienced a miscarriage or spotting during pregnancy so I'm a bit confused?

Has anyone had this and what was the outcome? Doctors appointment tomorrow but I'm just getting a bit concerned now... And annoyed. :(

It could be a chemical pregnancy -- seeing very faint positives and spotting could point to that. These are really common (so common most women don't even catch them), but I know it's still emotionally hard, and so I'm sorry if that's the case.

Another option is that you're pregnant and just spotting for some reason. I don't think it's rare for women to spot during early pregnancy, especially if it's mostly brown. I spotted red for a couple of days at seven weeks and was totally fine.

Good luck! I hope you get good news.

I agree with second.time...spotting can be common in early PG, especially if it's brown. I would go for a checkup either way just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->