Spotting during ovulation?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I have always been very regular with my periods, every 27-28 days like clockwork. Two births, two previous losses didn't even mess them up... until I had my mmc in July. My first period after my mmc was really light and only lasted 3 days. My second period came a day late (if I was counting from the time my last period ended it would have been 4 days late) and was very heavy with lots of cramping.

Now we get to this cycle. Yesterday when I had a positive opk I also had severe cramping all day with pinching pains coming from both sides at random times. The cramping was so bad I doubled over when I stood up and wanted to either use a heating pad or take ibuprofen, neither of which I did because I'm ttc. I don't remember ever being in so much pain during ovulation. Then last night there was some pink spotting on my toilet paper. It wasn't heavy, just looked like it was mixed in with my cervical mucus.

I have never in all the years I've had periods had spotting mid cycle so I'm a little concerned. When I looked it up, I could find nothing definite. I've read everything from hormone levels being out of whack to chemical pregnancy to not ovulating at all to signs of good fertility which is the complete opposite!

Does anyone know why this occurs or have had it before?

Ive had it after sex if you have rubbed your cervix. Spotting from o is not frequent. Personally id ask a doc as if its from ur cervix i had antibiotics. The cervix is so sensitive it sometimes just happens. And at least you wont be worried

Oh and i had cramping when i had a problem or what ever you would call it with my cervix. Just sounds similar

Thank you for replying Ms. Sunshine. I do have a sensitive cervix because I've had two D&Cs in the past and I have some pain during sex especially when we use the doggy position. However, I've never had sex irritate my cervix to the point that it would bleed unless it is the sperm that is making it more sensitive since we usually use the pull out method. The bleeding only lasted the night I mentioned and then some yesterday, but it is gone completely today. I called my doctor and she said that it is normal as long as it doesn't turn into a full flow however she didn't explain why it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->